Tuesday, November 2, 2010

                                             I can almost see it 
                                        That dream I dreaming
                                   But there's a voice inside my head saying
                                         "You'll never reach it"
                                         
                                         Every step I'm taking 
                                        Every move I make feels
                                        Lost with no direction
                                        My faith is shaking
          
                                        But I gotta keep trying
                                   Gotta keep my head held high

                                   There's always gonna be another mountain
                                   I'm always gonna wanna make it move 
                                   Always gonna be a uphill battle 
                                  Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

                                  Ain't about how fast I get there
                               Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
                                          It's the climb
                                         
                                      The struggles I'm facing
                                      The chances I'm taking
                                 Sometimes might knock me down
                                      But no, I'm not breaking

                                          I may not know it
                                     But these are the moment  that
                                     I'm gonna remember most,yeah
                                        Just gotta keep going

                                      Keep on moving, keep climbing
                                          Keep the faith,baby
                                      It's all about, It's all about the climb
                                      Keep the faith, keep your faith...


                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment